How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?

• RyanTyler
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #388 by RyanTyler
How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week? was created by RyanTyler
I've received an internship test omegle.onl/ getappvalley.com/ that requires me to design something using HTML/CSS. However, my only coding experience is in Python, and I've only learnt basic syntax and OOP to model physical phenomenon. How should I go about this? Will it even be possible? I'm also studying in uni at the moment so it's hard to devote 24/7 into this
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by RyanTyler.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• astrin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 months ago #399 by astrin
Replied by astrin on topic How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?
Feb '19
Start doing the Responsive Web Design Projects on freecodecamp, learn the basic of css and html, box-model and positions. Don’t do tutotial, trust me, do the projects and google and read documentations. Good lucks!
mm to cm
miles to km
inches to cm

• katesmith1304
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #405 by katesmith1304
Replied by katesmith1304 on topic How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?
Well in my opinion css and html is the easiest thing one can learn . try adding javascript too as without javascript HTML and css are incomplete. just pick a live project for beginners like a simple static website with a calculator (example). plan in mind how it should function like. go to google type particular thing you need for say some tips for header. search and make exactly like this. keep working on this more and more and you will cover all the necessary points vidmateapp.info/VidMate app https://9appsapk.me9Apps
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by katesmith1304.